The semi-automatic mini mogul is the ideal machine for R&D or small scale production of the most popular confections, including:
- Fondant Creams
- Crusted Liqueur
- Centre-in-Shell Products
Standard Features Include:
- Depositing into starch moulds.
- Easy manual tray feeding and removal.
- Simple controls.
- Variable volume of deposit and speed.
- Exciting product colour combinations.
- Accurate deposits without tailing.
- Quick product change.
- High sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Sealed bearings for lifetime service.
Product Variation System
NID offers two mini mogul designs that can accommodate either one or two depositing positions. NID offers a range of pumps specially designed for the mini mogul, including:
- NID Mono pump system with one main hopper making a single-colour product assortment. An optional hopper division can be provided, making two single-colour product assortments.
- NID Side-by-Side pump (SBS) system with an auxiliary hopper in addition to the main hopper. Two single colours or two-colour side-by-side assortments are possible.
- NID Foam pump system is capable of depositing foam or aerated masses. Generally used in conjunction with another pump (i.e. Mono, SBS or Universal pumps) to make double layer product assortments.
- NID Universal pump system is capable of depositing up to 2 separate colour articles per tray, 1 pair of SBS colours per tray (2 colours per piece) or 1 combination of centre-in-shell (CIS) colour articles (2 colours per piece).
Pump configuration and selection will depend on product requirements/specifications.